Abstract submission guidelines
- Presenting author has to register first before submitting an abstract. A link to the abstract submission form will be provided in the pre-registration confirmation e-mail.
- Each participant can upload no more than two abstracts as the main author, one for an oral presentation and another for a poster presentation.
- The length of the abstract should be a maximum of 1 page A4 format including figures. Please make sure that the figures are of good quality. The authors should provide comprehensive details of their work in a concise form.
- Abstracts may be uploaded as a PDF. The file may not exceed 10MB.
- Please make sure your abstract is formatted accordingly to the template
Please note, that due to Russian’s military aggression against Ukraine, the ICCF-25 will not accept participants affiliated in the Russian Federation or Belarus, either on-site and online. We reject any use of force to resolve political issues. The people of Ukraine – and especially our research partners – can count on our solidarity.